Monday, August 1, 2011

Loss of Words

Hello everyone! I just want to thank you all again for all the positive feedback I have received for this blog! It still surprises me that there are people even reading it! Lol! And I know that I thanked everyone in my last blog but I will always thank you for it! That is how much I appreciate the positive energy given to me.  It is so needed and appreciated, that’s for sure. So, THANK YOU!!
Truthfully I am having the hardest time writing this blog.  Do you know I tried 3 different ways and none of them felt right to me?  So as I sat here staring at my screen, blaring some Ben Folds, it occurred to me to just write that. Write about this being hard and maybe something will come to me on why I am having trouble.  I mean who really wants to spill their feelings, right? Okay, okay I usually am one who does NOT mind giving my thoughts on anything, so why now? Am I really out of things to say???!! Geez put this one down in the record books!
What I really feel that is going on is that I am working on some things personally and before I can talk about them I have to understand them myself.  I feel so good at my attempt and success at that pride thing, and yes I know it was only once but at my own words to my daughter today when teaching her how to dive, “After you do the very first one, the rest will be a synch!” And I have even been trying new things in the kitchen which is my own therapy and how I love it!! I am also looking into trying to learn the guitar…my poor family! Lol! Oh and I WILL NOT promise to not sing! Just sayin… ;-)
I am on a road to something, may it be a road to feelings of inner peace, and happiness, I can only hope, but it is a road that I look forward to walking.  So thank you for going on this journey with me, it makes a road less travelled on a little less scary when you don’t have to do it alone.  Until next time…
XOXO,
Sarah
Ps…Double post tonight! I just had to add a new recipe I tried this weekend! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You had me at "one glass of wine at a time"! Keep on blogging I love it and I know what you are feeling. You can check my blog out at http://bobbiskozykitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete