Saturday, August 6, 2011

Being a Mom of 4 sometimes I just have to throw a meal together, but not a meal that has the flavors of a TV dinner or nutrition of fast food! So here is a secret of mine...I get a little help from others! ;-) Well the other night I was so busy all day that by the time I got home everyone was hungry and crabby. I had to come up with something quick yet up to my standard of flavors and healthy! So here is what I came up with and it was a hit with my family.  ENJOY!
ps...I would like to thank Harry & David for the great flavor of my dinner! (Remember I said I get a little help sometimes! lol!




Grilled Glazed Chicken

6 chicken thighs with skin

1 jar of Harry & David Pepper Onion Relish

Salt

Pepper

Olive Oil

Instructions

  • Place your chicken on a platter and drizzle the olive oil over them and generously sprinkle the salt and pepper on them. Then let them sit to room temperature.
  • Place on grill with medium heat and close lid.
  • While the chicken is on grill take the jar of relish and put in a bowl. Then with a fork work the relish to be more smooth and sauce like. It may take a few minutes.
  • When the chicken is about done then glaze the chicken with the sauce and grill til chicken is cooked through.
                                            http://www.harryanddavid.com/


2 comments:

  1. Ooh! This looks like a great dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog! I've looked all over and enjoyed reading it. And, yes, family life gets so crazy! It's good to have a simple recipe like this. Sounds and looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete