Monday, August 8, 2011

Summer Refresher! Sweet Tea Vodka mixer...

Okay so I was on Facebook last night and I saw a good friend of mine talking about a great drink she made with sweet tea vodka and it made me think of the drink I make kind of like hers. Thanks Jen! Lol! Well with the weather that I have been having here in St.Louis (HEAT and HUMIDITY!!) nothing would be better than this drink right about now! Just a little advice though...be careful on how much you drink, this one can fool ya!

Sassy Sweet Tea

1 1/2 oz of Jeremiah Sweet Tea Vodka (any will do, this is just my fav)
Lemonade
Fresh made Tea
Sugar
Ice
Sliced lemon

* Take a high ball glass (or even a Mason Jar would look pretty cool ) and rim the glass with sugar. Then fill with ice. Pour vodka in over ice. Then fill glass about 3/4 of glass with Lemonade, then last 1/4 with your tea. Mix, garnish with lemon and enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment